Run or Dye 5k

Friday, January 10, 2014
I was really looking forward to the Run or Dye race on Saturday. Unfortunately they emailed everyone saying that the race was cancelled by the city due to the weather. It is supposed to be rainy and stormy most of the day, which would suck to do a color run in. I understand why the race was cancelled but I was really excited that this was going to be my first race of the 2014 season. Oh well, I will have to decide if I am going to wait to see if they reschedule or it I will sign up for another city (free of charge, of course).

Here is to hoping I can do this race this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Petite Alli
Template by These Paper Hearts